Pocket chicken is an easy to make snack. It can be made from leftover chicken. Great snack for kids as it has vegetables & chicken combo. Can add any vegetables of your choice. Its quick to make.
Chicken pockets preparation
- Roll bread to flatten it. Now cut it in round shape with help of a glass & cutter /knife.
- Now place 1 bread on top of another, seal the edges with little water.
- Now dip it in beaten egg. Then roll over in breadcrumbs which is mixed with chilli flakes & pepper (optional).
- Now deep fry bread, remove when slight golden. Now let it cool.
- Now cut the rounded bread from middle to make it a semicircle.
- Now you can open the semicircle like pocket & fill it with fillings.
Preparation of filling for chicken pockets:
- Boil chicken with salt, turmeric & black pepper. Now shred the chicken.
- In a pan put butter or oil & saute finely chopped carrot, capsicum & cabbage. Season with salt.
- Now add corn kernels & chilli paste. Stir fry for few minutes till the raw smell goes. Then switch off the flame & let the mixture cool a bit.
- Now add shredded chicken & mayonnaise with the mixture & mix it well. Now taste to check for seasonings & adjust accordingly – your filling is ready now open the bread pocket & fill it.
- Serve hot and crispy chicken pockets with tomato sauce or any dipping of your choice.
http://ws-in.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?rt=tf_cw&ServiceVersion=20070822&MarketPlace=IN&ID=V20070822%2FIN%2Fpsshabab7-21%2F8010%2F12d97ad8-6241-4452-8962-a27b32dd56a0&Operation=GetScriptTemplate Amazon.in Widgets